Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Strange marking on CISO rucksack (not a forestry ruck)

Article about: Hey there people! I find myself at a bit of a weird spot regarding my collection, recently I acquired an NOS CISO rucksack for a killer price, and I am thrilled to own it. [ATTACH=CONFIG]147

Default Strange marking on CISO rucksack (not a forestry ruck)

Hey there people! I find myself at a bit of a weird spot regarding my collection, recently I acquired an NOS CISO rucksack for a killer price, and I am thrilled to own it.

However, I have noticed a marking on one of the straps, something I had never seen before, and is throwing me off a whole lot. The marking on it goes as follows: "RT-25"

What confuses me even more is that, in the process of me acquiring a 1944 dated wrist compass, the strap also had a very similar marking! In this case, "RT-24"

I've asked around and contacted some big brains in the community to see if they could help me figure this one out, but nope! No luck so far.

I'm deeply intrigued by this, so it'd be lovely to figure out what these mean!

Thanks in advance guys, stay safe, and have a great day! Especially now that the weekend is just around the corner!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Strange marking on CISO rucksack (not a forestry ruck)
    P
    Many

I can't really help here but the strap doesn't belong to the compass there! They are of leather.
    Last edited by reneblacky; 01-29-2021 at 12:50 AM. Reason: added pic

I am aware! Though I have seen a few ones with OD3 straps, I have a Taylor compass with a british made canvas strap too!

I think to my eyes they both say ST-____ which is a stores reference for strap. I guess the straps have been replaced at some time.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Strange marking on CISO rucksack (not a forestry ruck)