Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Are there any AN/PRR-9, AN/PRT-4 produced after the Vietnam era?

Article about: Hi guys, as the title says, I want to ask if there are any AN/PRR-9 and AN/PRT-4 that were produced after Vietnam era? All the ones I have are dated before 1973, even some of the lighter oli

?

Default Are there any AN/PRR-9, AN/PRT-4 produced after the Vietnam era?

Hi guys, as the title says, I want to ask if there are any AN/PRR-9 and AN/PRT-4 that were produced after Vietnam era? All the ones I have are dated before 1973, even some of the lighter olive green ones are just refurbished pieces from old pieces made from the Vietnam era. Does anyone know how long these are produced? Since the only items from these that I've come across that were made after 1973 have only BA-399/U and BA-505/U. And since it was refurbished in the 80s, I wonder if it was used in any other wars or aided in wars like Grenada or Panama?

Please let me know if you can, any help would be appreciated, I'm from Vietnam and sorry for my bad english

I'm a new member, and sorry I've been messing around but can't find a way to post pictures, so I'd like to share this link in this post, this is my post from US militaria Forum but i did not get any reply so i have to ask in this forum

Are there any AN/PRR-9, AN/PRT-4 produced after the Vietnam era? - RADIO & COMMUNICATIONS GEAR - U.S. Militaria Forum

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Are there any AN/PRR-9, AN/PRT-4 produced after the Vietnam era?
    P
    Many