Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Type 56 Nam Bringback

Article about: Here's a piece you don't come across every day. A very used Type 56 Chicom SKS bring back. In battered , but still serviceable condition. The chrome lined bore helps In these matters, and ma

Default Type 56 Nam Bringback

Here's a piece you don't come across every day. A very used Type 56 Chicom SKS bring back. In battered , but still serviceable condition. The chrome lined bore helps In these matters, and marked 26 arsenal 2nd year production so 1957.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Type 56 Nam Bringback   Type 56 Nam Bringback  

Type 56 Nam Bringback   Type 56 Nam Bringback  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Type 56 Nam Bringback
    P
    Many

Default Serial number and arsenal

Closer view
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Type 56 Nam Bringback  

Nice rifle, Congrats. You are correct as not often seen. Were there any capture papers with it?
    John

No capture papers. Just a strait duffle bag haul away

I added the sling for I thought I would shoot it at some point. However, I never got around to it. It's been in my attic/closet with a lot of other pieces for a good bit.

It's seen a many a rainy days, and hard use! It was a battlefield pick up , and I got it directly from the fellow who returned home with it . He passed away from cancer in 1998.

?

Great addition to the collection.

Semper Fi
    Phil

I appreciate it Phil. I've had it for a very long time, and did a sacrilege by keeping it in the attic with so many great items! I share my collection from time to time with others. I unfortunately have no one to pass it along to. My nephew maybe.

It's kinda special for not a ton of these were brought back. Compared to the common Luger,K98,or P38 etc...

Very under rated rifles. Thanks for sharing.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast