Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Unusual Pith helmet

Article about: In cleaning up the future War Room I ran across a helmet I haven't seen in years. I remember seeing this type of helmet on TV when I was a kid in Belgium. There is some interesting artwork o

Default Unusual Pith helmet

In cleaning up the future War Room I ran across a helmet I haven't seen in years. I remember seeing this type of helmet on TV when I was a kid in Belgium.
    There is some interesting artwork on the inside brim done by someone who was quite talented It is stippled into the helmet and I highlighted it with cornstarch so it could be blown or brushed out without damaging the helmet I believe the cruder dates were added by the GI who brought back the helmet. Just trying to get more info about this type of helmet.

Regards,Geoff

Unusual Pith helmetUnusual Pith helmetUnusual Pith helmetUnusual Pith helmetUnusual Pith helmet

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Unusual Pith helmet
    P
    Many

It’s a very nice NVA helmet. I like the personalization. Not sure if these were worn as combat headgear.

Quote by 08SMLE48 View Post
    It’s a very nice NVA helmet. I like the personalization. Not sure if these were worn as combat headgear.
    Plus 1 to this. Very nice additions by previous owners, if only it could talk.