Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

(Update 2) on my S.Korean collection from the Vietnam war

Article about: Hi thanks for the reply I had an offer for a uniform for about 600 bucks but green striped cheers

?

Hi thanks for the reply I had an offer for a uniform for about 600 bucks but green striped cheers

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement (Update 2) on my S.Korean collection from the Vietnam war
    P
    Many

Quote by Will95 View Post
    Hi thanks for the reply I had an offer for a uniform for about 600 bucks but green striped cheers
    Do you have pictures? Because rok marine uniforms are expensive as hell, they can go up to 500 bucks.

Quote by stepan12 View Post
    Do you have pictures? Because rok marine uniforms are expensive as hell, they can go up to 500 bucks.
    He won't have a pic Mate!

?

(Update 2) on my S.Korean collection from the Vietnam war(Update 2) on my S.Korean collection from the Vietnam war(Update 2) on my S.Korean collection from the Vietnam war hi here are the photos the seller provided photos of it with Markings but it’s very unclear.

Ha ya followed through nice

Quote by Will95 View Post
    (Update 2) on my S.Korean collection from the Vietnam war(Update 2) on my S.Korean collection from the Vietnam war(Update 2) on my S.Korean collection from the Vietnam war hi here are the photos the seller provided photos of it with Markings but it’s very unclear.
    This is not South Korean army or marine my guess is ARVN? Not sure because my expertise is only South Korea army/marine

Nice collection!!

MAP
    ?

Found the ammo! All the rounds have been fired. I think I might still have an unfired box somewhere too.

Nothing special I think. You can easily find it online.

I think it is dated 1973 if I'm reading the head stamp correctly.

"Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Insane! I wish i could get my hands on one^^

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2