Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Vietnam Cowboy hat

Article about: Well this beautiful example just arrived in the mail today. A big shout out to Smitty for thinking of me. Just love it. Condition is great but with the added benefit of some honest "in

MAP
    ?

Default Vietnam Cowboy hat

Well this beautiful example just arrived in the mail today. A big shout out to Smitty for thinking of me.

Just love it. Condition is great but with the added benefit of some honest "in country" wear and fading. You can smell the age of it.

Hope you all enjoy it as much as I do!

Vietnam Cowboy hat

Vietnam Cowboy hat

Vietnam Cowboy hat

Vietnam Cowboy hat

Vietnam Cowboy hat

Vietnam Cowboy hat

Vietnam Cowboy hat
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Vietnam Cowboy hat
    P
    Many

Very nice. A iconic piece of head gear from the Vietnam Era that seems to get overlooked. Smitty setup you up with an exceptional cowboy hat. Congratulations!!!!!

Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

MAP
    ?

Quote by tank destroyer View Post
    Very nice. A iconic piece of head gear from the Vietnam Era that seems to get overlooked. Smitty setup you up with an exceptional cowboy hat. Congratulations!!!!!

Marty
    I could not agree more. I was in love the moment I opened the box

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

MAP,

Glad it arrived safe and sound.. Was hoping that the box would not get crushed..

Enjoy it..

Smitty

MAP
    ?

Quote by Rakkasan187 View Post
    MAP,

Glad it arrived safe and sound.. Was hoping that the box would not get crushed..

Enjoy it..

Smitty
    I had to laugh at how well packed it was. A truck could have run over the box and it would have still been fine

Love the hat. Thanks!

Congratulations on the hat! Definitely agree on the condition, and it goes well with the lighter. I didn't realize these existed until the other day when I saw the thread on them.

MAP
    ?

Quote by Politefaun View Post
    Congratulations on the hat! Definitely agree on the condition, and it goes well with the lighter. I didn't realize these existed until the other day when I saw the thread on them.
    Thanks. When looking for an M1 helmet band, I stumbled across them. Smitty remembered

I forgot to add that this one is named inside. Icing on the cake!

?

Nice hat. Rich A. in Pa.
    1969 Shelby GT-500 King of the Road
    Knowledge is power, guard it well.

An outstanding hat. Great find.

MAP
    ?

Quote by Anderson View Post
    An outstanding hat. Great find.
    Kudo's to Smitty on the find. I just pawned off of his hard work

Thanks!

Smitty was also kind enough to include two Chieu Hoi bags. An interesting history on these in their own right. Chieu Hoi ("Open Arms") was a massive PSYOP campaign. Have been reading up on them.

Vietnam Cowboy hat

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast