Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Vietnam US Paratrooper helmet MarMac 1965 ballistic nylon liner"sunflower" pattern

Article about:

?

Default Vietnam US Paratrooper helmet MarMac 1965 ballistic nylon liner"sunflower" pattern

Vietnam US Paratrooper helmet MarMac 1965  ballistic nylon liner"sunflower" pattern

Vietnam US Paratrooper helmet MarMac 1965  ballistic nylon liner"sunflower" pattern

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Vietnam US Paratrooper helmet MarMac 1965  ballistic nylon liner"sunflower" pattern
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

Nice helmet. For the uninitiated M1 collectors (me), why would this be tagged as a paratrooper? I see no difference in the liner or straps than my standard mid 60's M1.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    Nice helmet. For the uninitiated M1 collectors (me), why would this be tagged as a paratrooper? I see no difference in the liner or straps than my standard mid 60's M1.
    Great helmet! The main difference between a parachute liner and standard infantry one is the additional chinstrap in the liner. On the left and right side of the liner there are two additional pieces of webbing that connect together which have a buckle at the end to attach a chin cup similar to the end of a standard 1980's M1 chinstrap.

MAP
    ?

Thanks Steve. Ahh...so this extra strap goes through the bales?
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?