Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

SDP Freiwilliger Schutzdienst

Article about: Freiwilliger Schutzdienst

Default SDP Freiwilliger Schutzdienst

Freiwilliger Schutzdienst
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SDP Freiwilliger  Schutzdienst   SDP Freiwilliger  Schutzdienst  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SDP Freiwilliger  Schutzdienst
    P
    Many

Default Re: SDP Freiwilliger Schutzdienst

they are nice and if you ever wanna sell one let me know

Default Re: SDP Freiwilliger Schutzdienst

Hello koppel71

Another very interesting buckle and belonging to an organisation that I personally know very little about. Was the FS part of the SdP or instead, closely associated with the SdP? I think that the FS was divided into local, regional and district groups and they did not carry firearms. This was a well organised body that had three main departments. Division A actively spied upon and monitored their own party members and the local and district organizations. This division which was responsible for military intelligence and propaganda was probably unknown to most members of the party. Division B and which comprised of the vast majority of the FS men was an auxiliary police force, overseeing the mass gatherings of the SdP and protecting the Sudeten German population from possible Czech attacks. Division C comprised of Sudeten German reservists within the Czechoslovak army and military instructors.

So, who was the Sudeten German Free Corp? A different thread I think !

Regards,

David