Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

SDP (Sudetendeutsche Partei) and FS (Freiwilliger Schutzstaffel) belt buckles

Article about: Hi, some SDP and FS buckles from my collection Peter

Default SDP (Sudetendeutsche Partei) and FS (Freiwilliger Schutzstaffel) belt buckles

Hi, some SDP and FS buckles from my collection Peter
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SDP (Sudetendeutsche Partei) and FS (Freiwilliger Schutzstaffel) belt buckles   SDP (Sudetendeutsche Partei) and FS (Freiwilliger Schutzstaffel) belt buckles  

SDP (Sudetendeutsche Partei) and FS (Freiwilliger Schutzstaffel) belt buckles   SDP (Sudetendeutsche Partei) and FS (Freiwilliger Schutzstaffel) belt buckles  

SDP (Sudetendeutsche Partei) and FS (Freiwilliger Schutzstaffel) belt buckles   SDP (Sudetendeutsche Partei) and FS (Freiwilliger Schutzstaffel) belt buckles  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SDP (Sudetendeutsche Partei) and FS (Freiwilliger Schutzstaffel) belt buckles
    P
    Many

?

Hi Tomberry.

I could be absolutely wrong but isn’t FS Freikorps Sudetenland instead of Freiwilliger Schützstaffel? Or are those two names used both?

I like those FS buckles, I have recently acquired a brass one.

Kind regards

Hi, "FS" is an abbreviation for "freiwilliger schutzdiens" (similar to German SA). The activities of the FS were authorized by the Ministry of the Interior in 1938. Officially, it was to serve mainly as an organizing and ordering service at SdP events. Subsequently, the organization SdFK (Sudetendeutsches Freikorps) was established on the direct orders of Adolf Hitler on September 17, 1938, which was to follow the paramilitary units SdP and FS. Members of the FS and SdP subsequently moved to the Freikorps.

?

Thank you for explaining Peter!