Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Weimar Reichmarine

Article about: Hi chaps again just going through some old pics and came across my old Weimar Navy buckle, we have not seen many on the forum so if you have any please get posting we can get a nice thread o

Default Weimar Reichmarine

Hi chaps again just going through some old pics and came across my old Weimar Navy buckle, we have not seen many on the forum so if you have any please get posting we can get a nice thread on these buckles
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Weimar Reichmarine   Weimar Reichmarine  

Ben

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Weimar Reichmarine
    P
    Many

Default re: Weimar Reichmarine

Just to add to the Weimer era here is a very nice army buckle made by Assmann, look at the screw head that has been embossed on the leather tab, maybe to identify a platoon (Zug) or mayby a section (rotte) or as per the ink writing a Company mark?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Weimar Reichmarine   Weimar Reichmarine  

Weimar Reichmarine   Weimar Reichmarine  

Ben

Here one of my vavorite Reichswehrbuckles

Marker RZM 78 PuC

Weimar ReichmarineWeimar ReichmarineWeimar Reichmarine
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

?

Need to add one of these to my collection. I think the Army was limited to around 100,000 men during the Weimar period. Was the navy part of that number or was there a number for the Navy? Kirby

Hi Kirby, the Reichsmarine counted as part of the 100,000 men.

Great buckes guys!

Cheers, Ade.

Hi Ben! It's been quite a few years now and not sure if you recall...but I was the one who acquired your navy buckle in a trade. Going a ways back now...but I do recall getting it from you. Here's the same buckle! LOL!

Rob
    Attached Images Attached Images Weimar Reichmarine  Weimar Reichmarine  Weimar Reichmarine 

Here's another example that might be a little harder to find. It's the smaller brocade issued to the dagger belt....what makes this one special to me is the Weimar stamp on the back.

Quote by lach470 View Post
    Hi Ben! It's been quite a few years now and not sure if you recall...but I was the one who acquired your navy buckle in a trade. Going a ways back now...but I do recall getting it from you. Here's the same buckle! LOL!

Rob
    LOL I wondered were it went!!!
    Ben