Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Green and Black Visor Cap with Yellow piping. Help needed!

Article about: Hey I´ve bought this visor cap online a while ago for about 50€. It came with a box which fits perfect! Unfortunately there is no makers mark, neither on the cap itself, nor on the box. O

Default Green and Black Visor Cap with Yellow piping. Help needed!

Hey

I´ve bought this visor cap online a while ago for about 50€.
    It came with a box which fits perfect! Unfortunately there is no makers mark, neither on the cap itself, nor on the box.
    On the ground of the box is a site of a german newspaper from 1922, that makes me believe that its from the weimar era.
    The newspaper seems to come from Halle, Wesphalia. That is near, where the cap was delivered from, so it is possible that the cap was also used there.

To me it looks a bit like a "Jäger zu Pferde" (Mounted Horseman) cap, but with a black band instead of a dark green one.
    Could it be a JzP-Verein Visor, or does anyone know, where it was most likely used?

If anyone knows anything about the visor, I wouldt be very happy if you could tell me!
    Thanks a lot!

Mit kameradschaftlichen Grüßen!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Green and Black Visor Cap with Yellow piping. Help needed!   Green and Black Visor Cap with Yellow piping. Help needed!  

Green and Black Visor Cap with Yellow piping. Help needed!   Green and Black Visor Cap with Yellow piping. Help needed!  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Green and Black Visor Cap with Yellow piping. Help needed!
    P
    Many