Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Homage to the 1919 pattern field cap....simple but nice

Article about: by spandau Still working on the cog wheel stamp...........any input welcomed. Hi Spandau In the Hitler Jugend Forum on page 38 - there is a patch with (it seems like that) the same kind of c

Default 2nd 1919 Feldmuetze

This second one has a strange set of cockades on it: it's set up like a first world war cap with the Reichskokarde on top and the Saxon one below - which, of course, is wrong even for a late period Reichswehr piece (which would just have the Reichskokarde in place of the Weimar eagle) - but that's how it was when I bought it and I haven't felt OK changing it unless I knew why.

Homage to the 1919 pattern field cap....simple but niceHomage to the 1919 pattern field cap....simple but niceHomage to the 1919 pattern field cap....simple but niceHomage to the 1919 pattern field cap....simple but niceHomage to the 1919 pattern field cap....simple but nice

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Homage to the 1919 pattern field cap....simple but nice
    P
    Many

Default 2nd 1919 Feldmuetze

The markings are hard to make out on this one - to the right of the the "9.K" there's a small "blob"-(maybe a "J" ?).R.7.

The rectangle above that (beneath the "123") reads "H.B.A.B" (with the middle two letters having seriously faded, so not showing up well in the photo), so Heeres Bekleidungs Amt Berlin?

This one turned inside out very easily - I tried with the first but felt like I might damage it.

(Aaand, once again, the image of the markings is rotated wrong - I'm too young to be this baffled by technology!)
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Homage to the 1919 pattern field cap....simple but nice   Homage to the 1919 pattern field cap....simple but nice  

Homage to the 1919 pattern field cap....simple but nice   Homage to the 1919 pattern field cap....simple but nice  

Homage to the 1919 pattern field cap....simple but nice   Homage to the 1919 pattern field cap....simple but nice  

Homage to the 1919 pattern field cap....simple but nice  

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3