Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Infantry Regiment 6: M18 Helmet and photo album.

Article about: Hi, Nearly ready to post the next RW Im Bild section for Infantry Regiment 6 (for which I have three albums to post) but first as a little taster here is the latest addition to my collection

Default Infantry Regiment 6: M18 Helmet and photo album.

Hi,

Nearly ready to post the next RW Im Bild section for Infantry Regiment 6 (for which I have three albums to post) but first as a little taster here is the latest addition to my collection.............not a soft hat but still an essential piece of head wear !

The M18 helmet is marked Si 62 with original paintwork all in situ, added national shield as per 1922 regs and it has the liner and chin strap complete. The surrounding paperwork is for men of komp 10 IR 6, a 1933 map of Hamburg area with unit manoeuvre markings on, soldiers book for owner of the photo album and a picture of him wearing an M18 with state shield.

The other map is for marked as the possession of an officer called Meyer from IR 6 and came with his field cap.

cheers

Tony

Infantry Regiment 6: M18 Helmet and photo album.Infantry Regiment 6: M18 Helmet and photo album.

Infantry Regiment 6: M18 Helmet and photo album.Infantry Regiment 6: M18 Helmet and photo album.Infantry Regiment 6: M18 Helmet and photo album.Infantry Regiment 6: M18 Helmet and photo album.Infantry Regiment 6: M18 Helmet and photo album.Infantry Regiment 6: M18 Helmet and photo album.Infantry Regiment 6: M18 Helmet and photo album.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Infantry Regiment 6: M18 Helmet and photo album.
    P
    Many

Inside of the helmet has been nicely personalised..................

Infantry Regiment 6: M18 Helmet and photo album.Infantry Regiment 6: M18 Helmet and photo album.Infantry Regiment 6: M18 Helmet and photo album.Infantry Regiment 6: M18 Helmet and photo album.Infantry Regiment 6: M18 Helmet and photo album.

Very nice. Bravo.

Excellent score, Tony--your posts are always a highlight of this forum!
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”