Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Reichswehr M34 Infantry Sidecap

Article about: Hello all, I’ve been eyeballing this cap as it’s something I’ve always liked the look of and now one has come up I’d consider buying it. Before I make a decision I’d like to ask he

Default Reichswehr M34 Infantry Sidecap

Hello all, I’ve been eyeballing this cap as it’s something I’ve always liked the look of and now one has come up I’d consider buying it. Before I make a decision I’d like to ask here first about this examples authenticity and also just how scarce are these? I’ve not seen one before but of course I’ve not been around very long compared to some. I do like this example as it’s dated, named and unit marked.

I’d love any information on these.

Thank you,
    Bodhi

Reichswehr M34 Infantry SidecapReichswehr M34 Infantry SidecapReichswehr M34 Infantry SidecapReichswehr M34 Infantry SidecapReichswehr M34 Infantry SidecapReichswehr M34 Infantry SidecapReichswehr M34 Infantry SidecapReichswehr M34 Infantry SidecapReichswehr M34 Infantry Sidecap

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Reichswehr M34 Infantry Sidecap
    P
    Many

Hello,
    Feldmützen 34 are quite rare nowadays. This example is genuine.
    The condition is acceptable, despite the visible hole (that could be repaired).
    The best example i have ever seen is owned by an american friend of mine, with Artillerie soutache.
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)

Hello again,
    I have been a bit severe with my judgement of the condition, it's far more than acceptable....it's nice
    Thanks

The sacrifice of life is a huge sacrifice, there is only one that is more terrible, the sacrifice of honor

In Memoriam :
    Laurent Huart (1964-2008)