Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

3 of my deacts

Article about: Hi all. Thought these may be of interest. Top is my 1914 SMLE with Mag cut- off and Volley sights, middle is Winchester Model 1892 (Dated 1916) and bottom is the Skeleton No. 4. Opinions wel

Default 3 of my deacts

Hi all. Thought these may be of interest. Top is my 1914 SMLE with Mag cut- off and Volley sights, middle is Winchester Model 1892 (Dated 1916) and bottom is the Skeleton No. 4. Opinions welcome. Cheers.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 3 of my deacts   3 of my deacts  

Default Re: 3 of my deacts

thanks for sharing your collection. Am a Winchester fan and sure like the Model 1892. This model was very quality made. What caliber is it in?

Thank you for the comment. The Caliber is .32 WCF.

Very nice weapons!....

?

The gun box is what I think a pelibox..we got issued them in Iraq to transport all our bits & bobs about..Any way back to the rifles. I like the SMLE..I have 1 myself.. A good piece to any collection...As for the cut down Lee Enfield..I think we used them in cadets in the early 80s lol.....Have you a bayonet for the SMLE??? Cheers Terry.

Hi Terry, Currently i do not have a bayonet, however i am on the look out. I was lucky enough to be given the box they are being stored in, very useful.

Very nice weapons.

?

Top of the range those boxes...very for keeping the weapons & their sights zeroed...If are throwing kit on & off choppers..you don't want to knocking your sights....lol...still 3 very good rifles..thanks for posting.. Cheers Terry.