Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

3D-weapons

Article about: Hello from Russia! I bring to your attention some my 3D - operation of the weapon VChK - MVD-GRU-FSB. I served many years in special group of the Russian police on fight against terrorism. T

?

Stunning work

Thanks

Like your Col. Isaev avatar, Vlad. This is a really stupendous work of yours.
    However, I wouldn't be myself if I didn't asked you that: how about a Vis wz.35 Radom pistol section in 3D? If you'd like to make that one, I got a complete set of blueprints to work from. Think about that and perhaps PM me.

Poka,
    Leszek

Quote by Visniewski View Post
    Like your Col. Isaev avatar, Vlad. This is a really stupendous work of yours.
    However, I wouldn't be myself if I didn't asked you that: how about a Vis wz.35 Radom pistol section in 3D? If you'd like to make that one, I got a complete set of blueprints to work from. Think about that and perhaps PM me.

Poka,
    Leszek
    Poka,
    thanks for your kind words.
    I very much love Vis wz.35 Radom. I have in plans to do full 3D - model for this gun in the future. It is very good gun and it is highly esteemed in Russia.
    While I collect a material (photos of parts. drawings) to make this 3D - model.

Vlad

[QUOTE=VladRussianArms;1126341]my favourite gun - APS

Attachment 651553

Did you ever feel the need for the automatic fire function of this pistol? Isnt the STRIZH a much better weapon?

amazing detailing ,i like to cut away sections ,a very good learning tool for the workings of different weapons ,can i ask if the ballistic helmet is printed or the real thing, james
    Last edited by James C; 05-11-2014 at 01:21 PM.

[QUOTE=der alte oberst;1154784]
    Quote by VladRussianArms View Post
    my favourite gun - APS

Attachment 651553

Did you ever feel the need for the automatic fire function of this pistol? Isnt the STRIZH a much better weapon?
    I used 18 years this gun. And I never used automatic fire in a fighting situation. Sometimes, for pleasure. It has no practical primeniye. This superfluous for the gun.

Quote by James C View Post
    amazing detailing and well photographed too ,i like to cut away sections ,a very good learning tool for the workings of different weapons ,can i ask if the ballistic helmet is printed or the real thing,thanks for showing, james
    about what poster you speak?
    on the shown posters is available 2 3D - models of various ballistic helmet and 1 photo in the form of a background for 3D - scenes

hello there ,yes i noticed the ALTYN /tig bulletproof helmet with the full face shield and the other ballistic/composite helmet with nightvision attached ,i was wondering if genuine or printed please

Quote by James C View Post
    hello there ,yes i noticed the ALTYN /tig bulletproof helmet with the full face shield and the other ballistic/composite helmet with nightvision attached ,i was wondering if genuine or printed please
    it is 3D - model

3D-weapons 3D-weapons

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast