Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

45 LC revolver,beautiful gun,cowboy

Article about: Picked this up, its a Ruger Vaquaro 45 long colt cal,got it at a good price,350.00 couldnt pass it up,high polish stainless steel revolver,used but looks new.Love these,anyone have one.

Default 45 LC revolver,beautiful gun,cowboy

Picked this up, its a Ruger Vaquaro 45 long colt cal,got it at a good price,350.00 couldnt pass it up,high polish stainless steel revolver,used but looks new.Love these,anyone have one.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 45 LC  revolver,beautiful gun,cowboy   45 LC  revolver,beautiful gun,cowboy  

45 LC  revolver,beautiful gun,cowboy   45 LC  revolver,beautiful gun,cowboy  

45 LC  revolver,beautiful gun,cowboy  

Wow !....so Nice

It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

MAP
    ?

Wow x2. I bought one new 10+ years ago. Cost me much more than that. And mine is blued with wood grips.

A great pistol. Fun to shoot but difficult to hit the side of a barn with LoL

Now you have to get the "rig"

"Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thanks guys!I added a pic with the cartridge these shoot,big round ,a lot of fire power in a 6 shot revolver ,would not want to be in front of one.I love stainless pistols,these can be polished like a mirror.I used some Mothers mag polish on this one,one thing about it, it will never rust!Map thanks,blued ones are great too,havent shot this one but dont expect it to be a tack driver,it might surprise me though,Matt Dillon on Gunsmoke was dead on with his 45 but that was TV show.

MAP
    ?

The plow handle grip reduces almost all the recoil. The gun just rolls up instead of straight back. A big round for sure but a lot less kick than an ACP. But it is a big wad of lead!

When I got mine and started to shoot it, I did some reading. You can get these to be quite accurate but need to file down the front sight they said. I don't mess with my guns so really just use it for plastic water jugs up real close.

The Ruger is nice too because it has a transfer bar so you can load all 6 rounds and not need to carry an empty chamber like on the original Colts.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Very nice and a fantastic price Toecutter. Got to handle a blue version in 45 long colt a while back. Looks like they are built super rugged too. Did get to shoot a Super Blackhawk in 44 mag a few years back. They are a real hand full!! I would look for a use one myself as they often get traded. Factory rounds are very costly. Sure looks like it would be a blast to shoot. Thanks for sharing.

Another iconic pistol design. It just looks "right". May not be accurate but at short range I bet it can make a statement.

?

Now that is a Classic Cowboy pistol!!!

That looks really good in stainless

Semper Fi
    Phil

You bet AZ! One of these and a repro of the 1873 Winchester would sure make a pair. On my "bucket list"

A beautiful revolver and at a very reasonable price to boot! Well done!!!

Mart

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast