Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

AK 47 find,underfolder,shoots great.

Article about: This AK was made in Romania in 1974,good quality for the money.They used to cost 499.00 but have went up quite a bit,now they are 800.00, great shooters.With this covid thing AKs are getting

Default AK 47 find,underfolder,shoots great.

This AK was made in Romania in 1974,good quality for the money.They used to cost 499.00 but have went up quite a bit,now they are 800.00, great shooters.With this covid thing AKs are getting harder to find.This came with 2 mags ,bayonet and box,love these underfolders.The fixed wood stock ones had a scope mount riveted to the receiver(never liked that),on the underfolder it was eleminated as folding stock wouldnt clear the mount when folded.Paid 600.00 and thought a good price,but I liked it ,thats what matters! And if they keep defunding the police departments, I might need it!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture AK 47 find,underfolder,shoots great.   AK 47 find,underfolder,shoots great.  

AK 47 find,underfolder,shoots great.   AK 47 find,underfolder,shoots great.  

Nice TC. And it's genuine Warsaw Pact production from the 1970's, so a collectable gun in it's own right. A lot of what we saw down our way in the 1980's was new Chinese export production for Western markets.

MAP
    ?

Quote by Anderson View Post
    Nice TC. And it's genuine Warsaw Pact production from the 1970's, so a collectable gun in it's own right. A lot of what we saw down our way in the 1980's was new Chinese export production for Western markets.
    And they were Crap. LoL! I have one of those thumb hole stock versions. Haven't taken it out of the box in 20 years it's so bad.

TC: AK's aren't my thing but this certainly would be tempting to me as well! Nice pick up. No picture of the Bayonet? Sure Anderson would like to see that as well
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thanks guys,appreciate it!Here is the bayonet.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture AK 47 find,underfolder,shoots great.  

?

Nice weapon. Rich A. in Pa.
    1969 Shelby GT-500 King of the Road
    Knowledge is power, guard it well.

PRE
    ?

Is it stable enough with that stock? I shot an ex-Yugoslav AK with an underfolding stock and definitely didn't prefer it. I couldn't get a decent cheek weld so 'accuracy' was relative.

Nice! That was a good deal. I'm old-school though, and prefer the wooden stock. Even so, it is neat looking like that!

?

Forgot. The scabbard is missing the insulatior piece. My underfold is best used in the hip assault position. Guy who taught me to use it carried one when he walked point in 'Nam. Rich A. in Pa.
    1969 Shelby GT-500 King of the Road
    Knowledge is power, guard it well.

Thanks again guys!Yeah the old school wood stocks do look great.This is a true underfolder,receiver is marked UF,and back end is filled.These are harder to find than the regular wood stock varietys.Some of these came in with a ground off bayonet lug,this one wasnt messed with,the bayo fits nice.These bayonets are cool as they have a lug on scabbard and slot in bayonet that allows it to cut wire fences,most AKs have it.The chinese mak 90 is a decent shooting rifle but the thumbhole stock is ugly,and can be expensive to change out,anyway I like this rifle and shooting it with the metal stock has not been a problem for me.This was made at the CUGIR arsenal that also made the Draganov/ PSL sniper.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture AK 47 find,underfolder,shoots great.   AK 47 find,underfolder,shoots great.  

As for the bayonet, a clever design borrowed (presumably without royalty) from the Eickhorn KCB-70

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast