Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Becker a hollander german ww1 7.65 mm

Article about: Just got this .becker a hollander ww1 pistol has imperial eagle on trigger gaurd .was a ww2 bringback pistol but it's ww1 made pistol .just sharing thanks guys all numbers match 2 original m

Default Becker a hollander german ww1 7.65 mm

Just got this .becker a hollander ww1 pistol has imperial eagle on trigger gaurd .was a ww2 bringback pistol but it's ww1 made pistol .just sharing thanks guys all numbers match 2 original mags
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Becker a hollander german ww1 7.65 mm   Becker a hollander german ww1 7.65 mm  

Becker a hollander german ww1 7.65 mm   Becker a hollander german ww1 7.65 mm  

excellent pistol and rig; thanks.

Nice pick up!

I really like how the Reichsarbeitsdienst (RAD) Badge has been pinned upside down, I’m guessing it was done to fit on the flap.
    Last edited by Willmore; 01-30-2021 at 08:59 PM. Reason: Spelling.

Pin is original to .guess GI artwork assume ww1 pistol but brought back ww2. All matching to 2 original mags

MAP
    ?

Nice find. I'm sure the soldier had no idea how to position the RAD cap badge. You still see them displayed this way to this day.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

A nice pistol, I can't say that I have ever seen one before!

very nice. The badge on the holster looks great.

Oh yes these pistols are weird.they are german army issue ww1 as secondary sidearm german imperial sold them to officers for 41 marks.49,000 made what I can find its not walther or luger but still historical holster dated 1917 by a maker never heard of

?

to the average soldier it was just a NAZI BADGE? and a memento of his having been there?