Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Belgian Armand Gavage with German Army Test Proofs

Article about: Built during the German occupation,1500 pistols were stamped with the German Army Test Proof.This pistol is 7.65mm or .32acp.The holster pictured is unmarked and for a PPK,but came with the

Default Belgian Armand Gavage with German Army Test Proofs

Built during the German occupation,1500 pistols were stamped with the German Army Test Proof.This pistol is 7.65mm or .32acp.The holster pictured is unmarked and for a PPK,but came with the gun.Judging the wear marks in and on the holster they have been together for some time.I find the slide and ejection port very interesting as illustrated.These pistols were used by the German occupying forces.*

*Axis PIstols Vol 2 by Jan C Still pg92
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Belgian Armand Gavage with German Army Test Proofs   Belgian Armand Gavage with German Army Test Proofs  

Belgian Armand Gavage with German Army Test Proofs   Belgian Armand Gavage with German Army Test Proofs  

Belgian Armand Gavage with German Army Test Proofs   Belgian Armand Gavage with German Army Test Proofs  

Belgian Armand Gavage with German Army Test Proofs  

Default Re: Belgian Armand Gavage with German Army Test Proofs

Nice AG, You surely don't see many...BILL
    "As long as there are brave men and warriors the halls of Valhalla will never be silent or empty"

In memory of my father William T. Grist December 26, 1920--September 10, 2009..
    901st. Ordnance H.A.M. North Africa, Italy, Southern France....ETO
    Also in memory of my mother Jane Kidd Grist Feb. 22, 1920-- September 27, 2009... WWll War bride May 1942...

Default Re: Belgian Armand Gavage with German Army Test Proofs

Thanks Bill,a unique little gun.I am kind of fond of it