Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

"Best" MP40 video ever made.

Article about: Not sure on the "best" adjective, but I found it interesting. MP-40 BEST MP-40 VIDEO EVER MADE!!! - YouTube

TWS
    ?

Default "Best" MP40 video ever made.

Not sure on the "best" adjective, but I found it interesting.

MP-40 BEST MP-40 VIDEO EVER MADE!!! - YouTube
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

Salivating watching that video! Glad I am not the guy supplying the rounds. Amazing collection and a fun video to watch. Was surprised about the penetrating power of 9MM vs .45apc. Thanks for posting it!

Very fun to watch. Thanks for sharing. I will still take the Thompson.
    John

?

I need one. Lol.

TWS
    ?

Quote by Tim030 View Post
    I need one. Lol.
    I know, right? I'd be thrilled to own "just one". That guy's weapon collection is phenomenal.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

Have to admit bottle rockets from a particle board skinned tracked piece of construction equipment is plain hokey. The amount of rounds they fired are more than I've shot in 20 years or better LOL

Here ya go, sten on full auto the guy sez 'I have not figured out how to get it off full auto' and funny is it has a rear sight on it.....that sten is a point and spray type weapon.

Then to reinforce holing the drum out comes a semi auto, looks to be a .45. If it ain't leaking fully, make it leak more LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPGjuiZTuKA&feature=youtu.be

?

I would be too scared to shoot such an expensive military artifact. Kinda like wearing one of my ss tunics lol. Plus I would have no idea who or how to get one. But would look real nice with my field police tunic.

Tim

Quote by Rich Moran View Post
    "not figured out how to get it off full auto"
    The traditional way is to use to fire select button.

That bloke is a walking talking reason for gun control. If he isn't conversant with the weapon why on earth is he pissing about with it?

Sorry, I just don't like morons masquerading as experts and messing around with dangerous stuff! It tends to cause a lot of paperwork
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

Quote by TWS View Post
    Not sure on the "best" adjective, but I found it interesting.

MP-40 BEST MP-40 VIDEO EVER MADE!!! - YouTube
    "Reading between the lines" I think I understand your vernacular! Todd

It was entertaining from the position of viewing the kit but it certainly was not informative and I am afraid my patience ran out with the chipboard, firework firing lawnmowers

Still an awesome collection though. Pity about the level of expertise on display and educational value.

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast