Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Chezk semi auto 7.62x39 info

Article about: Neat looking rifle,love the bakelite furnature,came with bayonet and extra mags,I guess would be considered an "assualt rifle" here in the US.Looks a lot like the ww2 german rifles

Default Chezk semi auto 7.62x39 info

Neat looking rifle,love the bakelite stock,came with bayonet and extra mags,I guess would be considered an "assualt rifle" here in the US.Anyone have one,if so are they good rifles?Cant afford a real german mp44 but about the same firepower except semi auto!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Chezk semi auto 7.62x39 info   Chezk semi auto 7.62x39 info  

Chezk semi auto 7.62x39 info   Chezk semi auto 7.62x39 info  

It's in very good external condition from what we can see. The blued metal parts are unworn, so it's seen very little use. The bakelite foregrip not seen very often. Any date on it?

?

Nice rifle. Unless it has a 3 position selector it is not a "assault weapon". They are still considered machine guns with a 3 position selector. It may be political correctness to call it a "assault weapon" but not to the letter of the law. I have a Poly Tech Legend AK-47S. Rich A. in Pa.
    1969 Shelby GT-500 King of the Road
    Knowledge is power, guard it well.

Thanks guys appreciate it!Anderson,no date but it a Century Arms build.Guess the Liberals consider it an assualt rifle,they call a semi auto ar15 such.But anyway some awesome fire power in a small package!

Heck here in good old New York State the "SAFE" Act considers an M-1 Carbine with a bayonet lug an Assault weapon. The way things are going, stay tuned for more restrictions!!

Wow a 30 cal M1 carbine an assualt weapon ,dont know what a bayonet lug has to do with it. Yeah as a gunowner I should not call this rifle an assualt rifle my bad,its just a sporting rifle for shooting and hunting,it is marked sporter afterall.Here are some other sporting rifles non gun owners dont like.SKS,AK,M14,AR15,and here is another sporting rifle been around a long time,REM WOODSMASTER in 30 06,these are beautiful rifles,made with attention to fit and finish back when.One thing about it they will never ban this one!Have heard some of these jam,but this one has never jammed ,just keep it clean and use good ammo.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Chezk semi auto 7.62x39 info   Chezk semi auto 7.62x39 info  

Chezk semi auto 7.62x39 info  

?

Nice pile. Rich A. in Pa.
    1969 Shelby GT-500 King of the Road
    Knowledge is power, guard it well.