Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Chinese Type 53 Carbine Nam Bring Back by Captain Peter Adams

Article about: Captain Peter Adams brought back this Chinese Type 53 carbine after the end of his 3rd tour in Vietnam. He served in the U.S. Army from 1966-69 in the following units: Troop B 7th Squadron,

Default Chinese Type 53 Carbine Nam Bring Back by Captain Peter Adams

Captain Peter Adams brought back this Chinese Type 53 carbine after the end of his 3rd tour in Vietnam. He served in the U.S. Army from 1966-69 in the following units: Troop B 7th Squadron, 1st Air Cav Regiment; C Troop 3rd Squadron, 17th Air Cavalry Regiment; Troop D 6th Squadron 1st Armored Cav Regiment. Thanks to Matt for finding all this interesting information especially that Captain Adams was a direct descendant of Presidents John and John Quincy Adams.
    Chinese Type 53 Carbine Nam Bring Back by Captain Peter AdamsChinese Type 53 Carbine Nam Bring Back by Captain Peter AdamsChinese Type 53 Carbine Nam Bring Back by Captain Peter AdamsChinese Type 53 Carbine Nam Bring Back by Captain Peter AdamsChinese Type 53 Carbine Nam Bring Back by Captain Peter AdamsChinese Type 53 Carbine Nam Bring Back by Captain Peter AdamsChinese Type 53 Carbine Nam Bring Back by Captain Peter AdamsChinese Type 53 Carbine Nam Bring Back by Captain Peter Adams

MAP
    ?

Very nice find! What is the document in Vietnamese?
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

I believe it’s the firearms export licence or export papers for the rifle.

TheGoon you are correct thanks!

I like it!! I just picked one up in similar condition but mine has CIA import marks. Straight out of the jungles of Vietnam IMHO.
    John

Very nice collection! The bring backs are the best, no refurbs, no import marks, just how it was and looked back in the day. It’s a keeper!

I made a book about my collection. I'm looking at printing options right now.Chinese Type 53 Carbine Nam Bring Back by Captain Peter Adams