Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Cornbinder

Article about: International Harvester Corporation maker. Barrel LMR 1953 marked. 337,623 rifles delivered according to page 77 of the book by Scott Duff The M-1 Garand Post W.W.2. Plastic protection piece

?

Default Cornbinder

International Harvester Corporation maker. Barrel LMR 1953 marked. 337,623 rifles delivered according to page 77 of the book by Scott Duff The M-1 Garand Post W.W.2. Plastic protection pieces shown. Hyman 1953 bandoleers of TW ball ammo. Stock is not correct. I have the correct "notch" stock. I put this one on because it looks better than the other extra stocks I have. Rich A. in Pa.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Cornbinder   Cornbinder  

Cornbinder   Cornbinder  

1969 Shelby GT-500 King of the Road
    Knowledge is power, guard it well.

I love the M1s. Thanks for sharing. Looks like a nice piece.

Thanks for showing. I know these guns are really catching on with collectors big time. Have noticed Milsurp guns have taken a big jump in price recently. Thanks for sharing yours with us.

I still do not have a farmer gun in my collection. Congrats and thanks for sharing.
    John

?

Thanks guys.
    Mauser9, The asking values of some rifles is crazy. I looked on GUNBROKER. There is a M-38 7.35 Carcano with a folding bayonet. The buy it now value is $800. That amount is almost what I have in all 13 of my Italian rifles.
    Rescue190,Thanks. I will post some other stuff in this thread. I will do another thread for the Harrington and Richardson and the Winchester. I do not have a Springfield. Well,I have a Springfield reciever and a Springfield parts kit but they are not put together. Rich A. in Pa.

?

every one know's that only M2 BALL can only be shot in them. any other will bend the OP ROD! ask me hoe I know? I found out the hard way, and it cost me back then $200.00, for another one. you now can buy factory ammo with FOR M1 GRANDS ON THE BOX. you can also reload ammo to the BALL M2 SPECKS.

Nice desirable M1,the original stocks are hard to find and expensive if you need one.Thanks for showing!

?

Heavily sanded "notch" stock. 2 stocks. 1 tagged Circa 1953. Both have 1/2 inch DAS and circle P stamps. Rich A. in Pa.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Cornbinder   Cornbinder  

Cornbinder   Cornbinder  

Cornbinder   Cornbinder  

The IHC stocks have a stamped number inside(Julian date) and a slightly different DAS,the stars are in a higher arch.Those are HRA stocks looks like you have.I had a IHC rifle all correct except had a HRA stock on it.I tried to find the right stock in nice cond. but gave up and sold the rifle.I am looking for another one!

?

Good luck in your search. I was looking at the Duff book. It says the DOD mark is 3/8th. of a inch. These are 1/2 of a inch. I never looked beyond the marks. Should have looked for the "horse shoe" before I shrink wrapped them. I am happy to have them and the other parts I got for free. Rich A. in Pa.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast