Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

A couple more us pistols

Article about: Like to share a couple more a Colt M1917 and a Remington Rand M1911a1 note the price on the original DCM bill of sale. David

?

Default A couple more us pistols

Like to share a couple more a Colt M1917 and a Remington Rand M1911a1 note the price on the original DCM bill of sale. DavidA couple more us pistolsA couple more us pistolsA couple more us pistolsA couple more us pistolsA couple more us pistolsA couple more us pistols

Chris Van Mooter
    ?

Nice preserved 1911. 😉

?

Cool

I've got a bill of sale for my M1911A1 just like that. I also have the same thing for 3 different M1 Carbines. Only have 2 of the Carbines left - my dads Winchester & an Inland of mine.
    Paper work like this is nice to have. Unfortunately most guys threw it away cause they didn't think it had any value.
    Sarge

?

I have to agree on paperwork same goes for the original box, which was usually got tossed out, I also have several carbines my favorite a 43 IBM all early features no rebuild marks will post some pics soon,Merry Christmas to all. Dave

PRE
    ?

Beautiful handguns, thanks for sharing. $17 for a Remington-Rand 1911A1...makes my head spin!
    Pat

MAP
    ?

Great pistols and rigs Dave. A 1911's on my wish list one day....
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Thanks,I think I paid around $700 for the Remington Rand in 98 and the Springfield Armory 1911 with a Warren Leather Goods 1917 dated holster and an original 1918 Army manual for $650 in 94 and thinking I was nuts for paying that price for a 45,my how things have changed

Very nice M16. Yeah things have sure changed. Hard to believe what Garand's and M-1 carbines are going for in many parts. I know Singer made a few .45s which are quite rare I heard. thanks for showing.