Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

CZ 27 to share and help with manufacture date

Article about: I picked this up today and am fairly satisfied with my purchase. Much of the finish has been lost and the right grip panel is chipped like many others. Grips are tough to come by for a reaso

Default CZ 27 to share and help with manufacture date

I picked this up today and am fairly satisfied with my purchase. Much of the finish has been lost and the right grip panel is chipped like many others. Grips are tough to come by for a reasonable price so do not waste your time unless the gun is minty. The barrel is correct but does not have a serial number on it. Interesting. I have not been able to pin the manufacture date down very well. Help appreciated. Mid war production (1942 is my guesstimate) not long after high polish blue finish was removed from production. All the examples should have the WaA76 acceptance marking from all the examples I have seen. The mag appears correct but is not marked on the bottom as many others.
    John

CZ 27 to share and help with manufacture dateCZ 27 to share and help with manufacture dateCZ 27 to share and help with manufacture dateCZ 27 to share and help with manufacture dateCZ 27 to share and help with manufacture dateCZ 27 to share and help with manufacture date

here's a nice link
    Pistols of the German Wehrmacht
    my ser. # 17xxxx, I thought was 1942-early 1943
    so I'm guessing yours would be later--late 1943 or after
    mine is in ''perfect'' condition--no chips/etc
    ...my uncle brought it back from WW2--along with a Knight's Cross, Spange, and other very nice memorabilia
    I researched this years ago and found an ''incomplete'' production date list--now I can't find it

I like it John,looks like the barrel has the firing proof at the ejection port,if so the barrel was probably wartime replaced.