Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Cz27

Article about: I’ve been meaning to post this for a while. Cz27 pistol with holster and spare magazine (pistol uk spec deactivated) pistol has had some markings ground off from the trigger guard and top sl

Default Cz27

I’ve been meaning to post this for a while. Cz27 pistol with holster and spare magazine (pistol uk spec deactivated) pistol has had some markings ground off from the trigger guard and top slide waffenamt is still there would this make it a captured pistol then reissued? Also am I right in thinking the holster is a police issue one and also maybe the pistol? All opinions welcome

Cheers johnCz27Cz27Cz27Cz27

Better pics and full serial number would be required for a better evaluation. These were manufacture for the German arm from 1940 to 1945, vs capture guns subsequently stamp. The WaA76 mark is the German Waffenamt or inspection mark. I am going to say this is an earlier high polish blue but not 100% this has an original finish. The high polish blue ended at approximately 230000 serial number. This is not a firm number as examples of the military blue finish have been seen much earlier as well. I cannot comment of the holster at there is not enough pics for me but looks okay.
    John

Thanks for the info john much appreciated. Here are some extra pics.

Cheers john.Cz27Cz27Cz27Cz27Cz27Cz27

Holster looks good.
    John

?

I used to own a police issue cz27 and it had the letter “K” next to an eagle stamped on it.Nice pickup!!!

?

I would also add that in one of the photos the holster looks a bit too long to be for a CZ27 but it may just be the angle

Nice cz27,I believe the holster is for a police pp by its construction.

It’s definitely a CZ27 holster and marked for police I believe the pistol was also police issue as there were markings removed from the trigger guard where the KK would have been it’s all fully matching and I would of thought always been with the holster. Thanks all for the comments I have a fn1922 to post up next when I get time.

John it could be a police cz holster , I was just going by a holster book I have,here are pics of a pp and a cz holster,you can see the difference in construction.But these in the book are army not police holsters so you are probably right.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Cz27   Cz27  

Cz27   Cz27  

Cz27Thanks some interesting information there. The ones is the pictures do look different to mine I have seen another thread with my particular holster described as a police one that’s what got me thinking the pistol was likely police marked before they were removed.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast