Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

DMC M1 carbine,from 60s 20.00 then

Article about: This is a 1943 Inland M1 carbine sold through the DMC in the 60s.Reworked once at MT. RAINIER arsenal,great almost new cond.Has original barrel and most small parts,except rear sight and add

Default DMC M1 carbine,from 60s 20.00 then

This is a 1943 Inland M1 carbine sold through the DMC in the 60s.Reworked once at MT. RAINIER arsenal,great almost new cond.Has original barrel and most small parts, rear sight,saftey and bayo lug changed during rebuild and a new stock added.These were sold to NRA members for about 20 bucks in the 60s.Have had this since 1990, paid 500.00,yeah a lot back then but I wanted it,condition was so nice.With the prices of these today I think I did ok. These didnt come with a magazine but I had one or two etc.ha The new made Inlands are bringing 1300.00 on GB,rather have this one than one of those!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture DMC M1 carbine,from 60s 20.00 then   DMC M1 carbine,from 60s 20.00 then  

DMC M1 carbine,from 60s 20.00 then   DMC M1 carbine,from 60s 20.00 then  

Great looking carbine

John
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

MAP
    ?

Very nice re-work. How much do ones like this go for these days? I have an Underwood "Line out" with Nat Postal Meter marked receiver in similar condition.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    Very nice re-work. How much do ones like this go for these days? I have an Underwood "Line out" with Nat Postal Meter marked receiver in similar condition.
    Hey no appraisals here!!!!

Hey I'm kidding!!

MAP
    ?

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    Hey I'm kidding!!
    Whew.....I thought you were serious.....not LoL
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

That's a sweet looking carbine

Ahh Eric I wish I could comment properly on ya guns!!! Just great stuff you have! hey another dumb question? - How's your hearing!?!

Very nice Carbine TC. I still cannot figure out why someone would be the new Inland production for over $1,000 when you can buy an original rebuild for the same or less money. I did not know what the MR stock marking was until now. Thanks.
    John

Thanks guys!Rene,hearing aint great for sure!John the arsenal that rebuilt these was required to mark the stock.MR rebuilds are known to be nicely done. I guess on the new Inlands,some want a brand new carbine,and dont care as much about history .

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast