Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

German CZ27 vet family pickup,earlier one,holster

Article about: Great nice proofs on these earlier pistols and holsters,this one survived pretty well.The holster is dated 1941 so think the pistol is about the same era,anyone know?Sorry for the dark pics,

Default German CZ27 vet family pickup,earlier one,holster

Great nice proofs on these earlier pistols and holsters,this one survived pretty well.The holster is dated 1941 so think the pistol is about the same era,anyone know?Sorry for the dark pics,its dark outside here,had to take pics inside.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German CZ27 vet family pickup,earlier one,holster   German CZ27 vet family pickup,earlier one,holster  

German CZ27 vet family pickup,earlier one,holster   German CZ27 vet family pickup,earlier one,holster  

German CZ27 vet family pickup,earlier one,holster   German CZ27 vet family pickup,earlier one,holster  

German CZ27 vet family pickup,earlier one,holster  

Ahh ya kill me with all of the weaponry you acquire, very jealous!!!
    Very nice, I'd say a matched pair as they have a matching inspectors stamp waffenamt thingy.

Thanks Rene appreciate it!Yeah I think there are more German ww2 guns over here than any other country in the world,(except maybe Russia and they have sold most of theirs to us!).US GIs were very effcient at snagging these war trophys,sure cant blame em.Bet there are many over there too, brought back by Australian vets .Love to come visit there sometime,do you have a spare bed or couch I can crash on for a couple nights??

Quote by Toecutter View Post
    Thanks Rene appreciate it!Yeah I think there are more German ww2 guns over here than any other country in the world,(except maybe Russia and they have sold most of theirs to us!).US GIs were very effient at snagging these war trophys,sure cant blame em.Bet there are many over there too, brought back by Australian vets .Love to come visit there sometime,do you have a spare bed or couch I can crash on for a couple nights??
    Certainly do have a big couch that spreads out into a futon thingy here in Melbourne, you are most welcome, we are only 9km from the CBD and a quick walk to trams and buses. there were lots of firearms here once and funnily enough I was talking to a engineer at work yesterday telling me about the fun he had with a AR10!! how I miss those days!
    Last edited by reneblacky; 12-01-2018 at 03:31 AM. Reason: added text

Me and the Misses are going to fully retire in 2 years,dont be surprised if we show up at your door!If you ever visit the US we have a spare bedroom with your name on it(we will do some shooting as I have a good range).Deer season starts tomorrow here, but yesterday the big buck I have been watching on my place got hit by a car or truck and was laying on the shoulder of the hiway about 30 yards up from my property, ugh.Someone cut off the rack.Oh well, there are always does running around and they are better eating anyway!

just pm me Mate! miss long range shooting!!! Thanks For your return offer

Very nice rig Toecutter. This is an earlier High polish blue vs military blue. I would lean towards a 1st quarter 1942 production. The holster is very nice as well. The pics do not do it justice. Very nice rig. Congrats.
    John

Thanks John appreciate the info!So holster was probably issued with pistol and holster made a little earlier which is common I think?Yeah its a deep blue finish in hand,pictures are bad but gives you an idea.Rene,I have no shortage of guns and ammo,garantee you will have fun.Here is a buck rack from a kill a couple years ago,8 pointer,a baby rack compaired to some of the massive white tails we have here in Iowa.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German CZ27 vet family pickup,earlier one,holster  

Another nice acquisition TC. Where do you find all these "vet families"? I like the very clear marks on both the pistol and holster. It's been looked after.
    You are right about the overabundance of German WW2 militaria in the US. I do all my shopping in the US, when the exchange rate is good and avoid Britain and Europe, which seem more expensive and less choice.

Anderson, if you come to the US for shopping you need to come to the Midwest for the best pricing. The East or West coast are 30% higher then the Midwest from my experience.
    John

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast