Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

German P 38

Article about: Bought this P 38 recently. Not in the best conditions but from what i see a original WWII pistol. The P 38 comes with a wartime holster. Annoyed from this ads?  

?

Default German P 38

Bought this P 38 recently. Not in the best conditions but from what i see a original WWII pistol. The P 38 comes with a wartime holster.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German P 38   German P 38  

German P 38   German P 38  

German P 38  

Nice P38.

John
    I specialize in M1 carbines and Lugers.

Ageed-Nice Pistol-You shouldn't store it in the holster as the acids in the leather can damage it. Have you fired it yet??

- - ------- - -

Ageed-Nice Pistol-You shouldn't store it in the holster as the acids in the leather can damage it. Have you fired it yet??

I Like these old late war Czechoslovakian made P-38's. I own this one's brother and consider it an Excellent automatic-far more reliable than any Luger I ever owned.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Indeed - a nice pistol. One day, I'll get one of these.

As the war dragged on, the finishes of German
    weapons became progressively worse in the
    rush to get completed pieces out as fast
    as possible.........
    Regards,

Steve.

A very tidy P38.
    Jonathan.

An iconic pistol!...

?

Quote by sargetom View Post

- - ------- - -

negative, i don't shoot with the weapons in my collection, the only shooting i practise is with my service pistol. thank you for the remark regarding the acids in the leather. i removed the P 38 from the holster.

?

if i am right this P 38 was produced in april 1944

?

Thumbs down

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    I Like these old late war Czechoslovakian made P-38's. I own this one's brother and consider it an Excellent automatic-far more reliable than any Luger I ever owned.
    Spreewerk was Not a Czech factory! There were some parts made for them by the Czechs, but Never the entire pistol!
    Sarge

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast