Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

A huge “Thank you” to Ralph B from this forum

Article about: It’s always nice and a huge help when somebody is able to make parts that you just can’t find. Ralph has been gracious enough to make two extremely hard to find parts, virtually non exis

Default A huge “Thank you” to Ralph B from this forum

It’s always nice and a huge help when somebody is able to make parts that you just can’t find.

Ralph has been gracious enough to make two extremely hard to find parts, virtually non existent. Both pieces look exactly and fit like the originals.

This most recent piece was a screw for my 1891 Argentine engineers carbine. For some reason people like to strip screws by using the wrong size screwdriver. The screw in question is used to secure the forward mount for a sling, which is also the bayonet mount. Not only did somebody strip the screw head, but they also damaged the threads.

Lucky, there’s always people on this forum to halp out... and Ralph is one of those guys!

Thanks again Ralph for allowing me to finally put this old girl back together. She’s been waiting 3 years!

Don’t mind the nasty shag carpet... it’s in my work room. Grin
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture A huge “Thank you” to Ralph B from this forum   A huge “Thank you” to Ralph B from this forum  

A huge “Thank you” to Ralph B from this forum   A huge “Thank you” to Ralph B from this forum  

A huge “Thank you” to Ralph B from this forum   A huge “Thank you” to Ralph B from this forum  

Ralph is one of the good ones.
    gregM
    Live to ride -- Ride to live

I was addicted to the "Hokey-Pokey" but I've turned
    myself around.

Thank you David!
    Happy I could help, making things like this give me great pleasure, being able to save something that someone has abused in the past.
    This time, I also took a couple of photos, I'll add them to this thread.
    Ralph.

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

A very satisfying result all round. Great work!

Ralph is as solid as they come. None better.