Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Japanese FN1910

Article about: A friend recently picked up this FN1910 that was used by the Japanese during WW2. I’m thinking about buying but how desirable is this pistol? Marty

Default Japanese FN1910

A friend recently picked up this FN1910 that was used by the Japanese during WW2.
    I’m thinking about buying but how desirable is this pistol?

Marty
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Japanese FN1910   Japanese FN1910  

Japanese FN1910   Japanese FN1910  

Japanese FN1910   Japanese FN1910  

Fortune favors the brave 644th td

I do not have the serial number chart for this model but this one does not have the proof mark that people look for when buying this maker but those pistols were in the mid 45,000 range. This pistol looks to be a 1930’s private purchase before that time. I have the US officers name that bought it back.
    Thank you for any help with this pistol.
    I have the translation of the name and he was a Lt.

Marty

I do not have the serial number chart for this model but this one does not have the proof mark that people look for when buying this maker but those pistols were in the mid 45,000 range. This pistol looks to be a 1930’s private purchase before that time. I have the US officers name that bought it back.
    Thank you for any help with this pistol.

Marty

Digging deeper on the net I found one in the same range that went to Japan in 1937.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Japanese FN1910  

?

Very interesting piece Marty,
    I wasn't aware that these were used by the Japanese during WW2.
    Thanks for the education.

Semper Fi
    Phil

Quote by AZPhil View Post
    Very interesting piece Marty,
    I wasn't aware that these were used by the Japanese during WW2.
    Thanks for the education.

Semper Fi
    Phil
    Phil,
    I did not educate you much. I haven’t bought the pistol yet because I’m trying to learn because two weeks ago this was new to me.
    My question for anyone that collects this model, is this a rare and desirable pistol since it’s a Japanese procurement Fn 1910?

?

Depends on how much they want for the pistol .

Quote by RH1941 View Post
    Depends on how much they want for the pistol .
    I’ve look up sold prices on the pistol and for one in similar condition with holster the price range is 1,800-3,300 USD. This one is less than 2k.

Quote by tank destroyer View Post
    Phil,
    I did not educate you much. I haven’t bought the pistol yet because I’m trying to learn because two weeks ago this was new to me.
    My question for anyone that collects this model, is this a rare and desirable pistol since it’s a Japanese procurement Fn 1910?
    Its really down to how desirable the pistol is to you, and how much you are prepared to pay for it. Weigh up the price compared to a standard FN Model 1910, and then ask yourself if the pistol and the Japanese holster are worth the extra cash to you.

Cheers,
    Steve

The name of the Japanese Officer and the name of the US officer that bought it back from Japan.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Japanese FN1910   Japanese FN1910  

Japanese FN1910  

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast