Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

"Lethal Weapon" 92 Beretta pick up

Article about: These got popular after the movie Lethal Weapon,17 round mag and one in the pipe,thats a 18 round handgun.9mm,action is smooth as butter.This beretta has no import marks.The germans liked th

Default "Lethal Weapon" 92 Beretta pick up

These got popular after the movie Lethal Weapon,17 round mag and one in the pipe,thats a 18 round handgun.9mm,action is smooth as butter.This beretta has no import marks.The germans liked the browning high power in ww2 because of the hi cap mag.They would have loved these.I like these Berettas better than the hi power for accuracy and function.Any one have one?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture "Lethal Weapon" 92 Beretta pick up   "Lethal Weapon" 92 Beretta pick up  

"Lethal Weapon" 92 Beretta pick up   "Lethal Weapon" 92 Beretta pick up  

I've got this one, makes a good bang!

Rene I like it!They are cool looking pistols!

MAP
    ?

My first pistol purchase came down to the M9 or the HK USP. I chose the HK in the end. Good choice but always wanted to find an M9

Nice pick up. Great pistol
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thanks Map!Yeah my brother likes the HKs,both great pistols.

Nice gun TC. I have an M9 as well, but rarely shoot it. My wife and I only shoot around 5,000 rounds a year now. We try to keep up skills on the firearms we carry and enjoy shooting.
    John

Quote by Toecutter View Post
    Rene I like it!They are cool looking pistols!
    Bugger the caps aren't easy to find down here! but I do have a stock pile of 'em while I could get them!!

MAP
    ?

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    Bugger the caps aren't easy to find down here! but I do have a stock pile of 'em while I could get them!!
    Gotta love the smell of those caps!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Was it "Lethal Weapon" TC or "Die Hard" that made these fashionable?

?

I would say Mel made them popular in lethal weapon.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast