Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

MG34 and MG42 Osprey book

Article about: For fans of the excellent Osprey series of books, this one is due out in October. Looks like a must buy for those of us who want to learn more about these deadly weapons http://www.amazon.co

Default MG34 and MG42 Osprey book

For fans of the excellent Osprey series of books, this one is due out in October.

Looks like a must buy for those of us who want to learn more about these deadly weapons

http://www.amazon.co.uk/MG-34-Machin...6091356&sr=1-1

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Default Re: MG34 and MG42 Osprey book

As a former MG62 gunner i can only agree the '42 is a deadly weapon. I will have look at this book

Regards, Lars

Quote by Woolgar View Post
    For fans of the excellent Osprey series of books, this one is due out in October.

Looks like a must buy for those of us who want to learn more about these deadly weapons

MG 34 and MG 42 Machine Guns (Weapon): Amazon.co.uk: Chris McNab: Books

Nick
    Thanks Nick for informing the forum of this useful addition to the Osprey series, many of which I already own.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

I have 50 Osprey ebooks and with this one will be 51.
    Thanks for posting Nick.
    Cheers.
    Nuno

I have 37, this will be 38

Nick
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture MG34 and MG42 Osprey book   MG34 and MG42 Osprey book  

"In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Thanks Woolgar. I have one on the King Tiger that has a large blue print inside of book that shows entire layout and insides of the tank. Watch out for this on used market in case out of print. Have to get one you mentioned as that MG 42 is truly awesome with the roller locking mechanism.

Quote by mauser9 View Post
    Thanks Woolgar. I have one on the King Tiger that has a large blue print inside of book that shows entire layout and insides of the tank. Watch out for this on used market in case out of print. Have to get one you mentioned as that MG 42 is truly awesome with the roller locking mechanism.
    Thanks for the heads up on that King Tiger issue

Nick

?

There are also quite a few Osprey publications on the site below, scroll down to just above halfway to find the book section.

Adolf Hitler and Third Reich Media.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Spotted! Thanks Adrian

Nick

Great ! Best post yet Ade. Checked out the videos Simply Awesome

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast