Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Mosin Nagant 91/30 sniper deact

Article about: Well, It's not an original wartime Russian one, it's a 1944 dated re-finished Finnish one with a post-war stock, however, it was only £95 which I don't think is too bad. I've seen wartime Ru

Default Mosin Nagant 91/30 sniper deact

Well, It's not an original wartime Russian one, it's a 1944 dated re-finished Finnish one with a post-war stock, however, it was only £95 which I don't think is too bad.
    I've seen wartime Russian stocks for about £20 - £30, however, they are in the US so the postage is a bit steep. If one pops up for a low price I might buy it and swap the stocks over but I'm not too bothered.
    Does anybody know where I can get a cheap repro PU scope and mount from? I'm not to bothered on quality, it would be nice to fit one so it looks the part (...from a distance...with sunglasses on....and hood over your head...)

I've shown it with my Izhevsk 42 dated 91/30
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Mosin Nagant 91/30 sniper deact   Mosin Nagant 91/30 sniper deact  

Mosin Nagant 91/30 sniper deact   Mosin Nagant 91/30 sniper deact  

Mosin Nagant 91/30 sniper deact  

E Bay is as good as anywhere.

The modern Russian made scopes are very nice.

I can recommend John Zhukov:

accumounts.com

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Nice find! The prices on original scopes and mounts are not much different than repros here in the US. A few months ago you could find them easily - but it seems to have dried up a bit. Allan's Armory had some - but I see their web site is down for now. I have purchased rails from Accumounts - good quality and people have said the scopes are good too.

Many thanks Gents, the cheapest I've found so far for a scope and mount is around £130 + £20 shipping