Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Mosin nagant wire cutters

Article about: hello friends, a few days ago I was looking for all types of bayonets for mosin and I was not surprised how many mods he has and so many wire cutters. pictures hopefully they will like them

?

Default Mosin nagant wire cutters

hello friends, a few days ago I was looking for all types of bayonets for mosin and I was not surprised how many mods he has and so many wire cutters. pictures hopefully they will like themMosin nagant wire cuttersMosin nagant wire cuttersMosin nagant wire cuttersMosin nagant wire cuttersMosin nagant wire cuttersMosin nagant wire cuttersMosin nagant wire cuttersMosin nagant wire cuttersMosin nagant wire cuttersMosin nagant wire cuttersMosin nagant wire cuttersMosin nagant wire cuttersMosin nagant wire cuttersMosin nagant wire cuttersMosin nagant wire cuttersMosin nagant wire cuttersMosin nagant wire cutters

?

I have never seen the wire cutter attachment.

So was this from WW1 or WW2?

Very Cool looking.
    Thank you for posting that!!

Semper Fi
    Phil

Seems a bit over-complicated, but very interesting nonetheless! Seems like it would be easier to carry a pair of wire cutters over that contraption!
    Thanks for posting that!

Phil,

The mosin wire cutters showed are ww1, but they were used also for many years later (till ww2). It's quite a niche topic

Best regards
    Gabriele

?

AZPhill- I think it was used in both wars. and adding more photos of other mods. 1) Automatic Grenade Launcher, Dyakonov Grenade Launcher, Naiman Hand Mortar (RMN-50), BraMit
    Suppressor, Modrakh Device Mosin nagant wire cuttersMosin nagant wire cuttersMosin nagant wire cuttersMosin nagant wire cuttersMosin nagant wire cuttersMosin nagant wire cuttersMosin nagant wire cutters

PRE
    ?

Very interesting, thanks for sharing with us! Here is an example I saw at the Military Museum in Budapest-
    Pat
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Mosin nagant wire cutters