Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

MP 3008, Gerät Neumünster

Article about: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eDkGAAPA2E Some very interesting weapons on this channel!...

Default MP 3008, Gerät Neumünster

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eDkGAAPA2E
    Some very interesting weapons on this channel!...

Thanks for posting Gunny. Late war production for sure as those welds reveal. Wonder what it will sell for even being deactivated?

CBH
    ?

You know times are tough when you simplify the Sten ! Thanks for sharing

I"ll say CBH. Almost looks as bad as the new Winchester XPR or Remington 783 rifles!!

CBH
    ?

The only Winchester I own is a Pre-64 Mod 70 in 30-06 and they sure don't make them like that anymore .
    Imitation is the Highest Forum of Flattery , so I guess then the design must be the best , if the German adopted it .

Nice!! Hold onto that pre-64. A true collector today. Goin for big bucks these days.

CBH
    ?

It was my Grandfathers so it isn't going anywhere . If i ever get my computer working right I'll put up a photo .
    Cheers Chris

Same thing here in a "featherweight" 243, it is a thing to behold, and a tack driver. Second most favorite rifle after a 60's commercial F.N. Mauser in 308. Actually, really a toss up as which one my favorite is, probably the Winchester

this guy is good to watch. seen a segment he done on the Canadian ross rifle and how the bolt works..

Quote by mauser9 View Post
    Thanks for posting Gunny. Late war production for sure as those welds reveal. Wonder what it will sell for even being deactivated?
    An estimated price of $4,000-$7000!....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast