Apex Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

My LUGER 1902 Rifle, just for the eyes

Article about: The Luger: Was It The “World’s Best” Pistol? I present to you, my LUGER 1902 Rifle It is a weapon a jewel, so we must talk about it. It is part of my personal collection, and for those

I think your attitude towards me says a lot, please clean up, the site loses credibility, with the thoughts you make, you know better than everyone.
    and I'm nothing to prove

- - ------- - -

PS: I too can bombard you with photos, but the site will spit.

The wrongness of all your comments prove my point, however one statement is 100% correct! Yes I am considered the expert among experts within my field. You were almost right with some comments but did not need to add 'to prove'.

I hope you have discovered that the members here are true experts in their fields, they will continue to tell you what they think, it is honest opinion and based upon fact and experience. If you do not like the fact that with the exception of the Luger, which was nice but I have seen better, (The one in the pattern Room as well as the matching C96 Mauser are fantastic, oh and they both shoot very well although the toggle action that close to your face is very weird. I prefer the .45 ACP American Luger to shoot but that is personal.) the remainder of the items were obvious fakes but hilarious in their amateur creation.

I hope this answers your humorous comments as I do not wish to infringe on Site rules and boundaries I shall say no more.
    Last edited by vegetius; 03-30-2022 at 10:29 PM.

MAP
    ?

Thread closed.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3