MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

My Polish Radom

Article about: This one is a bit interesting. A late war assembled at Steyr. The grips on it are post war repros. It came with cast aluminum grips, exactly like the early war style only cast aluminum. I co

Johnnie
    ?

Default My Polish Radom

This one is a bit interesting. A late war assembled at Steyr. The grips on it are post war repros. It came with cast aluminum grips, exactly like the early war style only cast aluminum. I couldn't find them in the storage container to post. Sorry.
    When I first got it, I assumed it was reblued. But it seems to be the original finish. All matching except an unnumbered mag. Wish I knew the provenece on this one.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Polish Radom   My Polish Radom  

My Polish Radom   My Polish Radom  

My Polish Radom   My Polish Radom  

My Polish Radom  

Default Re: My Polish Radom

I love that one as well Johnnie. I'm in the hunt for one of my own hopefully in the same condition as yours.

rgds, ty

Default Re: My Polish Radom

Great looking Radom you have there...BILL
    "As long as there are brave men and warriors the halls of Valhalla will never be silent or empty"

In memory of my father William T. Grist December 26, 1920--September 10, 2009..
    901st. Ordnance H.A.M. North Africa, Italy, Southern France....ETO
    Also in memory of my mother Jane Kidd Grist Feb. 22, 1920-- September 27, 2009... WWll War bride May 1942...