Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

My SS k98 rifle SSZZA4

Article about: Here is my SS k98 bnz 42 rifle all original .complete matching has SS fire proof under wood line .thought I would share it with others to see thank you.depot rifle for SS some parts are acid

Default My SS k98 rifle SSZZA4

Here is my SS k98 bnz 42 rifle all original .complete matching has SS fire proof under wood line .thought I would share it with others to see thank you.depot rifle for SS some parts are acid etched which is correct
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My SS k98 rifle SSZZA4   My SS k98 rifle SSZZA4  

My SS k98 rifle SSZZA4   My SS k98 rifle SSZZA4  

My SS k98 rifle SSZZA4   My SS k98 rifle SSZZA4  

Last edited by Jonathan 1980luger; 02-01-2021 at 02:49 PM.

Very nice rifle!

Thank you .good day

Nice rifle. There is a great deal of controversy over SS marking. I am not a believer the SS marked particular rifles.
    John

This one is genuine .yes there are fakes alot of them .this rifle was made steyh slave laber what the expert told me .on the k98 forem this rifle .

It's a nice 1942 Steyr/Daimler/Puch rifle but it doesn't seem to have the single rune stamp between the "bnz" and the "42" which would indicate it was made at Mauthausen. Other bnz 42 rifles do have the rune mark, which suggests to me this one was made in one of the other Steyr factories.

Yes only has sszzA4 stamp on barrel .no rune no letter suffix either .had it on k98 forem for show .experts love it some parts are stamped serial number some are acid etched .ss depot rifle one guy said made at gusan camp .put more photos on hang loose there different then army k98s .thanks for looking

Hello, can we see the marking? Something on the wood?
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

Nice rifle.

Uploaded photo of SS fireproof had to take apart there it is with photos enjoy thank you

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast