Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

New 100% WWII correct M1 carbine

Article about: Thought some people may like to see this semi rare std products correct WWII carbine! I love the combat worn firearms. She's a beauty! Let me know what you think!

Default New 100% WWII correct M1 carbine

Thought some people may like to see this semi rare std products correct WWII carbine! I love the combat worn firearms. She's a beauty!

Let me know what you think!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New 100% WWII correct M1 carbine   New 100% WWII correct M1 carbine  

New 100% WWII correct M1 carbine   New 100% WWII correct M1 carbine  

Very nice Danny. Is this your latest purchase? Not well versed on this model but believe made by different manufacturers for the U.S. military. I believe originals are much sought after by collectors these days. Thanks again for the post.

Kick ass! Great one

Quote by mauser9 View Post
    Very nice Danny. Is this your latest purchase? Not well versed on this model but believe made by different manufacturers for the U.S. military. I believe originals are much sought after by collectors these days. Thanks again for the post.
    Yup this is my newest, along with a 1917 Enfield and a savage/Stevens lend lease Enfield. I have been selling off quite a few of my odds and ends.

These std products were made in Ohio, the second least produced m1 carbine. The cool thing is the stock is made by Louisville slugger!

Quote by GeneralPutnam View Post
    Kick ass! Great one
    Thanks! It's a one to hold onto for a while for sure.

MAP
    ?

Nice one Danny. I don't see this maker often and harder to find in its original configuration

M
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Thanks Michael!

Beautiful, i need to move to the US.

Thanks great white!

Hey guys any idea what this is? My thinking is a just some damage? Or a bored GI who knows? Just wondering.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New 100% WWII correct M1 carbine  

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast