Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

New Acquisition CZ DUO RIG

Article about: It should arrive early next week but the original pics are good. I do not see very many around. The holster could use a little upgrade but other than that it is pretty nice. Any opinions or

Default New Acquisition CZ DUO RIG

It should arrive early next week but the original pics are good. I do not see very many around. The holster could use a little upgrade but other than that it is pretty nice. Any opinions or comments are welcome.
    John

New Acquisition CZ DUO RIGNew Acquisition CZ DUO RIGNew Acquisition CZ DUO RIGNew Acquisition CZ DUO RIGNew Acquisition CZ DUO RIGNew Acquisition CZ DUO RIGNew Acquisition CZ DUO RIGNew Acquisition CZ DUO RIGNew Acquisition CZ DUO RIGNew Acquisition CZ DUO RIGNew Acquisition CZ DUO RIGNew Acquisition CZ DUO RIGNew Acquisition CZ DUO RIGNew Acquisition CZ DUO RIGNew Acquisition CZ DUO RIGNew Acquisition CZ DUO RIGNew Acquisition CZ DUO RIGNew Acquisition CZ DUO RIG

?

A .25 cal. Nice pocket pistol. I had a model 1 schmeisser in the same caliber 6.35mm a long long time ago. Picked it up from a little old Italian lady in my neighborhood when I was a young lad. She couldn't rack it back any longer and didn't want it any longer. She said she had this rusty knife she carried and dug it out of her pocketbook and said " It ain't big but It'll give them some gangrene if I cut them. I sure do miss my old Philadelphia neighbors . I got to admit I met some interesting folks back there.

Semper Fi
    Phil

I like a small .25acp. Fun little guns to plink with. Used to shoot the raven 25's all the time. Having said that, I'm on the lookout for a mauser model 1910.

?

I read this story which turned out to be a Joke how a lady saved herself from a grizzly bear attack with a .25 auto.

"Woman Stops Grizzly Attack With .25 Calibre Pistol!

This is a story of self-control and marksmanship with an " itsy bitsy shooter " by a woman facing a fierce predator. What is the smallest caliber you trust to protect yourself?

The .25 cal. Beretta Jetfire:

Here's her story:
    While out hiking in Alberta, Canada with my husband we were surprised by a huge grizzly bear charging at us from out of nowhere. She must have been protecting her cubs because she was extremely aggressive. If I had not had my little Beretta Jetfire with me I would not be here today!

Just one shot to my husband's knee cap was all it took.

The bear got him and I was able to escape by just walking away at a brisk pace. It's one of the best pistols in my collection. "

I LMAO on that one!!!!

Semper Fi
    Phil

MAP
    ?

Just woke my wife up Phil because I was laughing ....thanks....
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Quote by MAP View Post
    Just woke my wife up Phil because I was laughing ....thanks....
    Your Welcome and your damned lucky it wasn't that water fall pic she woke up to looking at! Other wise there would be a MAJOR cold front moving in on your area .
    Good night and Sweet dreams of that water fall!!!!!!!

Semper Fi
    Phil

?

Really nice CZ .25 auto! Here is an Armi-Galesi I have not looked at in awhile. Was given to me by a friend some years back. I took the pistol apart and the firing-pin and spring design is very similar to the CZ. Looked up the markings and XV dates to 1959.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture New Acquisition CZ DUO RIG   New Acquisition CZ DUO RIG  

New Acquisition CZ DUO RIG   New Acquisition CZ DUO RIG  

New Acquisition CZ DUO RIG   New Acquisition CZ DUO RIG  

ETF
    ?

John,
    Very nice Czech Duo 1941 rig. Excellent condition on the pistol. The holster is an ersatz material holster which is a Czech duo holster and is correct for the pistol. It is actually in very good condition for an ersatz holster. It really doesn't need upgrading.
    i have a 1941 Czech Duo rig which is one of my favorites. The gun is mint like yours but my holster isn't quite as nice as yours. You have a keeper there.
    The Czech duo was a favorite pocket pistol with German officers and Political Leaders.
    Nice find. Congratulations1
    Ed