Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

New to me USGI M84 Scope Confirmation Please

Article about: I picked up this scope at a LGS. Looks good to me but would like confirmation if possible. The date plate looks good as well as the radius of the sun shade plus the rubber eye piece. Should

Default New to me USGI M84 Scope Confirmation Please

I picked up this scope at a LGS. Looks good to me but would like confirmation if possible. The date plate looks good as well as the radius of the sun shade plus the rubber eye piece. Should be a good example but I am not an expert on these. The pics pf the lens is not good. I reached the limit of my abilities. I would also like some help in possible dating the scope. Could not find a good reference. All opinions are appreciated.
    John

New to me USGI M84 Scope Confirmation PleaseNew to me USGI M84 Scope Confirmation PleaseNew to me USGI M84 Scope Confirmation PleaseNew to me USGI M84 Scope Confirmation PleaseNew to me USGI M84 Scope Confirmation PleaseNew to me USGI M84 Scope Confirmation PleaseNew to me USGI M84 Scope Confirmation Please

I believe to be original but would like confirmation.
    John

?

I have seen and shot with several on my old bosses M1s. It looks good but I don't know the finer points on these.

I also found this info on another site. That states that if the serial numbers are in a white rectangle outline it was manufactured by Libbey-Owens-Ford .

Semper Fi
    Phil
    Last edited by AZPhil; 05-22-2019 at 02:35 AM. Reason: Added info