Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Newly acquired 1935 Walther PPK (RZM stamped) with (named) 1942 Otto Sindel holster

Article about: Hello all, I am somewhat new to the forums here having only begged for authenticity up until now on some cloth headgear. I have just acquired this beauty from a close friend who's grandfathe

?

Default Newly acquired 1935 Walther PPK (RZM stamped) with (named) 1942 Otto Sindel holster

Hello all, I am somewhat new to the forums here having only begged for authenticity up until now on some cloth headgear. I have just acquired this beauty from a close friend who's grandfather (according to the family history) took it off of a German who no longer needed it. I have no other indication of whether the German in question was a soldier or a policeman or any other possibility. The holster is seven years older than the pistol though and is named quite clearly and there's also a six digit number underneath the name written at the same time. I don't know if this is a serial number for a previously owned gun but it's not the number from this one. It leads me to wonder if this number (along with the name) might lead me to more knowledge about the owner and what branch of service he might have been in. I took photos of the proofs but in case they don't show up it's marked with a crown over N which is early in the RZM marked series (second year). If anyone can help with further information about it I would greatly appreciate it. I'll let the photos do the rest of the talking. Thanks again in advance.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Newly acquired 1935 Walther PPK (RZM stamped) with (named) 1942 Otto Sindel holster   Newly acquired 1935 Walther PPK (RZM stamped) with (named) 1942 Otto Sindel holster  

Newly acquired 1935 Walther PPK (RZM stamped) with (named) 1942 Otto Sindel holster   Newly acquired 1935 Walther PPK (RZM stamped) with (named) 1942 Otto Sindel holster  

Newly acquired 1935 Walther PPK (RZM stamped) with (named) 1942 Otto Sindel holster   Newly acquired 1935 Walther PPK (RZM stamped) with (named) 1942 Otto Sindel holster  

Newly acquired 1935 Walther PPK (RZM stamped) with (named) 1942 Otto Sindel holster  

A real beauty. I am anxious to read people's responses.

William

never seen a PPK or any other gun marked with the RZM.???

?

The only reason I'd think of this having an RZM stamp is if it's awarded to an NSDAP official and the only weapon that I know of is awarded to an NSDAP official is the ehrenwaffe. Maybe this is one with new grips? I'm probably wrong but let's see who knows for sure

Regards,
    Bas

?

Then again im not sure if the ehrenwaffe der politischen leiter was actually stamped with RZM

I can say for certainty this ppk is as real as they come. There is nothing wrong with it. A collector friend of mine here on the island has one identical that was brought back to the Island in 1945........the collector is 75.........he bought it direct in 1964

Love the PPK's I had several of them back in the 70's and 80's along with Many Lugers PPK's and Mausers ect But all gone now.

I have the same holster same date and maker that came with my cz27 I believe these holsters were police issue

Newly acquired 1935 Walther PPK (RZM stamped) with (named) 1942 Otto Sindel holster I have a very similar holster that came with my cz27 I believe these holsters were police issue .

?

Cool

I've had an RZM PPK for probably 40+ yrs. I also have the proper RZM stamped brown holster for it. Got this from a vet along with a bunch of other stuff.
    Sarge

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast