Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Old MP40 replica,they got it right.

Article about: This is one made in the 60s,had it hanging in gunroom and am always asked if its real,sure looks it.

Default Old MP40 replica,they got it right.

This is one made in the 60s,had it hanging in gunroom and am always asked if its real,sure looks it.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Old MP40 replica,they got it right.   Old MP40 replica,they got it right.  

Old MP40 replica,they got it right.   Old MP40 replica,they got it right.  

Old MP40 replica,they got it right.   Old MP40 replica,they got it right.  

Old MP40 replica,they got it right.  

Nice one, I had one of those once. Broke off the cocking handle though and I was spewing!!!

MAP
    ?

Nice one TC. I had a chance to buy one a few years back. Price was just too high.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

TWS
    ?

Very nice TC. I am jealous. I need one for display purposes on my mannequins.
    Todd
    Former U.S. Army Tanker.
    "Best job I ever had."

?

Another Nice one TC.
    Looks the part!!
    Not familiar with these.
    Does it do anything, Shoot, Cock , blanks. real one???

Semper Fi
    Phil

The one I had was basically a paper weight - dry fire only "Chunk" had the feel with the bolt spring etc.. my cocking handle broke because of this and was made of die cast.

I used to have one of these back in the early 1980's. Cost me £65 back then. I only had it a couple of years before I sold it.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Great display piece TC, even the patina adds to the overall look.

Thanks guys!It cocks and fires but like was said, would probably break if you played with it a lot.Yeah these aren't cheap now a days,traded my friend a mismatched k98 bayonet for it years ago.He didnt have the box,but found one at a gunshow for 25.00,talk about luck!Have under 100.00 in it.It came with the patina on it,not sure if made that way or someone aged it,my friend said he didn't.

I had one years ago. It got dropped and the barrel snapped off.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast