Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Old school hand cannon with ammo.

Article about: These became more popular after the Dirty Harry movies came out,but plenty were sold before that.Have a full box of deadly Black Talon ammo that was discontinued.At the time in the 70s this

Default Old school hand cannon with ammo.

These became more popular after the Dirty Harry movies came out,but plenty were sold before that.Have a full box of deadly Black Talon ammo that was discontinued.At the time in the 70s this was the ultimate hand cannon,still today its a very powerful weapon.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Old school hand cannon with ammo.   Old school hand cannon with ammo.  

Yep Dirty Harry Model 29. Quite a hand cannon for sure. Love that old style glossy bluing.

I've had the pleasure of firing quite a few round through one of these, i wouldn't want to shoot one handed like Clint in the films, but there again he was using blanks.

?

well do you feel lucky today punk ??

Go Ahead Make My Day! That was a good line too.

MAP
    ?

Great condition and nice looking revolver. I have a box of Black Talons for my 45. Never used them. Too expensive to waste on paper targets.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Nice find TC.! Love the ammo, collectable on its own. I was thinking this stuff was illegal but it is not. Winchester just replaced it with the SXT.
    John

Nice one! that's one hand gun I have had a go of (and some prick fired it right next to my ear too!!!!)

?

I am in the belief that BLACK TALON ammo, are banned by the BATF as COP KILLER BULLETS. on the list that will get you a hundred years in the ELECTRIC CHAIR? so it would behoove any one who has any to put them away for a rainy day.

Yeah the Black Talon got a bad reputation,deemed a devil cartridge.But you could buy it for about 15.00 a box in the 70s,have seen it at recent gunshows for 75.00-100.00 a box,yeah its collectable!It was made for home defense,if I didnt have any other 44 ammo I would use it if "needed",ha !If you have a box of it ,dont shoot it at the range, stick it in the safe.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Old school hand cannon with ammo.   Old school hand cannon with ammo.  

Old school hand cannon with ammo.   Old school hand cannon with ammo.  

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast