Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Original Russian Tok TT33 with holster,gunshow pickup,look good?

Article about: Had this a while,paid 500.00,looks all original to me,what do you guys think?

Default Original Russian Tok TT33 with holster,gunshow pickup,look good?

Had this a while,paid 500.00,looks all original to me,what do you guys think?Barrel ser number matches.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Original Russian Tok TT33 with holster,gunshow pickup,look good?   Original Russian Tok TT33 with holster,gunshow pickup,look good?  

Original Russian Tok TT33 with holster,gunshow pickup,look good?   Original Russian Tok TT33 with holster,gunshow pickup,look good?  

Original Russian Tok TT33 with holster,gunshow pickup,look good?   Original Russian Tok TT33 with holster,gunshow pickup,look good?  

Original Russian Tok TT33 with holster,gunshow pickup,look good?  

Nice gun Toecutter. Are the mags numbered and do they match? Are there any stamps on the inside of the holster?
    John

?

Very nice toecutter . I have one brought back from Vietnam. It's a ball to shoot . Gary

That's a beauty TC. And may I say your photography skills have improved greatly over this year.

Thanks guys!Yeah Anderson getting better at pics but still need improvement,hard to get the lighting perfect.This pistol looks better in hand.The mags dont match but have the same star marking and right era,probably got mixed up or replaced like you see on a lot of german pistols.There are no stamps that I can make out inside holster but there is a name, looks Russian.Dont think the dealer knew what he had,probably could have beat him down some but thought I better snag it while it was still there!Here is a pic of name inside holster flap.Gary,yours from vietnam would be very cool,great piece of history,like to see it!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Original Russian Tok TT33 with holster,gunshow pickup,look good?  
    Last edited by Toecutter; 09-05-2018 at 04:20 AM.