Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

P38 holster,original?

Article about: Picked this up,has rbn number and police stamp.Look and smells old but is in mint cond.Any help appreciated,paid 90.00 for it.

Agree guys. Hope the interest keeps up. And yep American and Japanese militaria have gained interest from collectors as I see prices for Garands and Colt 45s have increased dramatically recently. Would be nice to have a crystal ball but would rather put my money on World War 1 and 2 war items.

The internet has made the hobby global in a way it wasn't 20 years ago. Today you can safely and reliably buy from dealers in other countries. And as countries of the "Far East" prosper new collectors from those countries will enter the market. I think there is huge potential in China, once some restrictions are relaxed there. These new entrants will underpin the values, if not increase them in the future. I've noticed books on German daggers and blades are already published in Chinese language.
    That's all good news to us who collect. Our stuff won't end up like my Dad's classical LP records, after he passed away we gave most away as they were virtually unsaleable.

I took Johns advice and made some wood blanks out of plywood a little sanding and good to go,may glue on some cutoff popsickle sticks to make floor plate,they are the right size and already rounded ends.Making 9 blanks and will have 2.00 in them all,thanks again John!Much better than useing my nice mags to keep the shape in storage.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture P38 holster,original?   P38 holster,original?  

P38 holster,original?   P38 holster,original?  

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3