Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Panzerfaust 100 M

Article about: This panzerfaust was finding in East Prussia, Frische Nehrung area (Now Kaliningrad`s region, Russia). I think it is good condition. Pipe without holes, surface rust. The original paint has

I washed the tube several times with water, wiped it with a rag and now the object is completely empty. The head is also empty. So I think everything is fine and safe now

Quote by samland View Post
    I washed the tube several times with water, wiped it with a rag and now the object is completely empty. The head is also empty. So I think everything is fine and safe now
    I cannot think of a way to reply to this comment. My advice to you is never have any more interaction with items of ammunition as the chances of disaster are really too great!

R

Quote by samland View Post
    Please do explain the process that led to your thoughts.

I have completely checked my panzerfaust for the presence of harmful substances in it and made sure that it is completely safe now

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3