Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Part of my WW2 collection

Article about: This is a small part of my collection. All automatic rifles are deactivated. They can only simulate a shot.

Default Part of my WW2 collection

This is a small part of my collection. All automatic rifles are deactivated. They can only simulate a shot.Part of my WW2 collectionPart of my WW2 collectionPart of my WW2 collectionPart of my WW2 collection

A very nice collection of deacts, especially the Gustloff Volkssturmgewehr. Not something you see very often!

B.B.

Very impressive. Deact or not nice to see these weapons and learn of their history. Thanks for sharing with us.

Very nice collection epically the VG1-5. and the MP-28 and MP-41 are great as well Thanks for showing. BILL in N.C.
    "As long as there are brave men and warriors the halls of Valhalla will never be silent or empty"

In memory of my father William T. Grist December 26, 1920--September 10, 2009..
    901st. Ordnance H.A.M. North Africa, Italy, Southern France....ETO
    Also in memory of my mother Jane Kidd Grist Feb. 22, 1920-- September 27, 2009... WWll War bride May 1942...

Will be great to see better photos of this rare VG1-5, congrats for having it!

Nacho

The only one I saw was in Prague!
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

Good evening friends! Gustloff Volkssturmgewehr VG.1-5. Found in Belarus. There are several versions of how he got to Belarus in 1945. most likely it was abandoned along with the sabotage group of the Dahlwitz battalion.Part of my WW2 collectionPart of my WW2 collectionPart of my WW2 collection[/ATTACH]Part of my WW2 collectionPart of my WW2 collectionPart of my WW2 collectionPart of my WW2 collection
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Part of my WW2 collection   Part of my WW2 collection  

MAP
    ?

And no one noticed the motorcycle? LoL

Very nice collection!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)